JimC JimC is offline

Default I decided

Marty wrote:

Capt. JG wrote:

"Marty" wrote in message

JimC wrote:

I'm not saying that there might not be such a report out there
somewhere, but so far no one on this ng has been able to produce it.

Your move.

I see no reports of flying pigs crashing to the ground, therefore
pigs can fly.

Are really that dense?

Cheers
Marty

Wait.. right there. You missed it!

Jon, there are four possibilities he

1) JimC is just playing devils advocate and is having fun being
deliberately obtuse.

2) JimC has a serious mental deficiency and actually believes a Mac26X
to be a fine sailing vessel suitable for competition in the TransPac.

3) JimC is in the employ of MacGregor, and or owns shares in the company.

4) Some combination of the above.

Cheers
Marty

Actually, JimC is responding to every rational (or even arguably
rational) note posted by any and all Mac-Bashers on the newsgroup. -
Come one, come all, and I'll provide a response. (Except for those in
bad taste, and obviously sicko remarks such as those recently posted by
Ganz. - He's obviously loosing it.)

What JimC is NOT going to do is post responses to Mac-Bashers asking him
to defend positions that he doesn't hold, or statements he didn't make.

Jim