Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default I decided

"JimC" wrote in message
t...
Note also that I didn't say that they are routinely sailed offshore in
difficult conditions. - I merely stated that if Joe had been on a Mac26,
with its positive floatation, I thought his boat would have stayed afloat,
permitting him to recover it rather than having it sink to the floor of
the Gulf of Mexico.

Key phrase "I thought." You done thunked wrong.

Please note that it wasn't me who initiated the assertions that the Mac
would break up and sink (or roll over and over like a washing machine) in
heavy weather conditions. - It was Ganz, and a few of his Mac-baching
buddies.

It's a vast Mac-bashing conspiracy! Alert the media.

Please produce some evidence that it wouldn't roll over and over creating
the effect of being in a washing machine if you were below decks.

MY ASSERTION WAS THAT NEITHER GANZ, OR ANY OF HIS MAC-BASHING BUDDIES,
HAVE PROVIDED ANY EVIDENCE THAT THE MAC WOULD BREAK UP AND SINK IN HEAVY
WEATHER CONDITIONS.

Please say it a bit louder. We can't HEAR YOU!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com