Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default I decided

"JimC" wrote in message
The size of it is that you are unable to substantiate your own claims and
want me to do your work for you... sorry, not my job.

What "claims" are you talking about Ganz? Have I made any "claims" that
the Mac26M is a good boat for extended offshore cruising? Have I made any
"claims" that it is a good boat for ocean crossings? Have I made any
"claims" that I would want to take it offshore for extended blue water
cruising? (Helpful hint: Not. - Just the opposite. In fact, I have stated
in several posts that it wouldn't be good choice for extended crossings or
the like.)

Neal, I think it would be helpful if you took the time to actually read my
notes before you post any more of those indignant, sarcastic, snooty