Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default I decided

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:

I think there's a #5... Macs are, in fact, the most seaworthy boats that
are designed for the rigorous conditions one could encounter anywhere in
the vast oceans. Not only be unsinkable, even by fools such as us, they
are fast, look great, and are only sold to sailors who are the most
deserving of them - highly skilled seafarers of which there are few. The
reason that we believe they don't participate in competitions, such as
the TransPac, is because of the evil media, who are in cahoots with the
other manufacturers.

Thanks Jon, I hadn't considered that possibility. Damn sporting of those
Mac owners not to put us mere mortals to shame by thrashing us in such
races.

Cheers
Marty

They have our best interest in mind at all times.. especially when zooming
back to port in case there's wind a'comin.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com