Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default I decided

"Marty" wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:
"Marty" wrote in message
JimC wrote:
I'm not saying that there might not be such a report out there
somewhere, but so far no one on this ng has been able to produce it.

Your move.
I see no reports of flying pigs crashing to the ground, therefore pigs
can fly.

Are really that dense?

Cheers
Marty

Wait.. right there. You missed it!

Jon, there are four possibilities he

1) JimC is just playing devils advocate and is having fun being
deliberately obtuse.

2) JimC has a serious mental deficiency and actually believes a Mac26X to
be a fine sailing vessel suitable for competition in the TransPac.

3) JimC is in the employ of MacGregor, and or owns shares in the company.

4) Some combination of the above.

Cheers
Marty

I think there's a #5... Macs are, in fact, the most seaworthy boats that are
designed for the rigorous conditions one could encounter anywhere in the
vast oceans. Not only be unsinkable, even by fools such as us, they are
fast, look great, and are only sold to sailors who are the most deserving of
them - highly skilled seafarers of which there are few. The reason that we
believe they don't participate in competitions, such as the TransPac, is
because of the evil media, who are in cahoots with the other manufacturers.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com