The new guy

Default Building a boat

Do you have any pictures of your boat?
Where is a good place to find a good deal on a hull/cabin? I spent 2 months
last year looking for a deal and found nothing (or maybe I did but did'nt
know that is was a deal) The one I liked a lot was a 35 footer, they wanted
12000$ CAD, the boat was at a marina in the water, about 20 years old (don't
ask for the model) it had some water in the engine compartment, it had a
wooden hull.
Then talking to guys in the marinas everyone agreed that the way to go is
fiberglass.
The prices scared me away.
The other question that I have is that if there is a difference in a boat
for the lakes and one for the ocean (salted water), like engine cooling and
stuff.
You see, I have no experience at all, sorry if I sound dumb, but to learn
you must ask
..