Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default I decided

"JimC" wrote in message
. ..

Capt. JG wrote:

"JimC" wrote in message
t...

Again, despite the thousands of Mac 26's out there sailed in US and
foreign waters, we have NO reports of Mac 26M's breaking up and sinking
in ANY conditions. NONE!

Have a nice day Salty.

Jim

Please prove this. I see no evidence of this in your post.

We (those posting on alt.sailing.asa) have so far been unable to provide
ANY reports of Mac26M's breaking up and sinking under ANY conditions. If
you think this statement is incorrect in any respect, please identify the
source you think contradicts it. Or, if you have other sources that would
contradict it, post those as well (or instead).

I'm not saying that there might not be such a report out there somewhere,
but so far no one on this ng has been able to produce it.

Your move.

Jim

I guess you didn't like Jeff's post.

--