Brian D

Default trucking

Once you start to get the rest of your life in order, it doesn't do much
good to spend time fretting futures. I agree ...best to go out and start
doing something with your hands, like boat building. Can't wait to have
mine done so I can get on with USING it too!

Brian

--
My boat project: http://www.advantagecomposites.com/tongass

"Backyard Renegade" wrote in message
om...
stevej wrote in message
You will be freed to pursue other options because you
won't need to be watching everything all the time but many owners are
unable to let go and delegate things and so wind up miserable
and broke when they could have been miserable, broke, and building
boats.

It is however hard to be miserable and building boats at the same
time... now broke and building boats, there is no other life for me
Scotty