HK HK is offline

Default Test: censor test warning some strong language

wrote:
On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 11:19:45 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Well, I was really frustrated with google for a while today and
yesterday. I had written a small trip report for another group and it
kept getting kicked back unposted. Google does not tell you why a
message gets kicked, it just does. Seems I had the words crap and
bull**** in the post and when I fixed that, all was well. Now I wonder
if it was all google groups or just that one so I am testing here, it
this posts, it's obvously just the group, but it's not moderated so I
don't know why, oh well, no one left here to offend anyway, so here is
my test post..

Scotty

If you have a real news server you can say any ****ing thing you want.
Google is the AntiChrist

I read his explanation of why he didn't use a news server instead of
google groups and it made no sense to me.