[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Test: censor test warning some strong language

On Apr 27, 3:46*pm, wrote:
On Apr 27, 2:40*pm, HK wrote:

wrote:
Well, I was really frustrated with google for a while today and
yesterday. I had written a small trip report for another group and it
kept getting kicked back unposted. Google does not tell you why a
message gets kicked, it just does. Seems I had the words crap and
bull**** in the post and when I fixed that, all was well. Now I wonder
if it was all google groups or just that one so I am testing here, it
this posts, it's obvously just the group, but it's not moderated so I
don't know why, oh well, no one left here to offend anyway, so here is
my test post..

Scotty

rec.boats is the official repository for right-wing crap and
bull****...post away. *:}

If you don't like it, why are you hear?

Oh, oh... spelling error.. you will be terrorized for months... As
to the post in the other group, mine would not post till I censored it
then a few others redirtied it and posted it again, must have just
been a weird glitch...