Bruce in Bangkok[_5_] Bruce in Bangkok[_5_] is offline

Default The Suzuki 2.5 hp makes the final cut...but what about TWO of them, in tandem or even FOUR??

On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 02:34:59 -0700 (PDT), Jay
wrote:

On Apr 26, 3:47*pm, Marty wrote: You go a bit
faster, maybe 25%, (which jibes with other posters statements), and
use twice the gas, but have four times the fun trying to keep the
thing going straight! :-)
Cheers, Marty

Now THAT sounds like a formula for an afternoon of fun boating!
But as far as keeping it going straight, wouldn't an outrigger setup
with yet two more 2.5 hp throbbers mounted one on each side like jet
engines hanging off the wing of an airplane make it "steady as she
goes?" I guess if one is gonna go to all that trouble, a better
thought might be just one 9.8 hp hanging on the tail.

But I bet the other setup would get a lot of attention and perhaps
even earn one the title of "coolest boater dude on the lake" or
"nutcase boater of the year."

-Jay

Depending on the observer the two terms may very will be synonymous.

Bruce-in-Bangkok
(correct email address for reply)