Jacques Mertens

Default waterproof shaft seal?

The problem here is shaft size: it's way too small for our boats and you
will not find a shaft seal in the boating supplies field.
How about industrial supplies? Shaft seals are used in all kind of tanks.

--
Jacques
http://www.bateau.com

"MBS" wrote in message
m...
I am trying to waterproof a small electric motor (submerged) so that
shaft will be sticking out of waterproof enclosure. Can anyone point
me to a source of water sealed bushings or bearings for this sort of
application? I have been looking all over the net and can't seem to
come up with ideas or supplies to do this. The shaft size will be =
1/4"

Thanks!
Bailey--