posted to alt.sailing.asa
Marty[_2_] Marty[_2_] is offline

Default Political Crap OT

wrote:
She treated her?

"Vito" wrote:
Those were my words, not hers.

You needn't grasp straws - just refuse to believe that a female would do
that.

Well, for my own part, it's not that I'm refusing to believe a female
would carry out a brave & noble act of self-sacrifice on the
battlefield. In fact, I'd find it easy to believe. However, the most
recent conflicts have generally not had much in the way of grenades to
throw oneself on. It's impossible to throw oneself on an IED. Another
point to bear in mind that such acts are generally given some big
attention by the big brass... quite a few Medal of Honor winners... in
fact take a look at.

http://www.history.army.mil/html/moh/iraq.html

DSK

Interesting, two out of three people throwing themselves on grenades,
100% mortality...

Cheers
Marty