Gordon Gordon is offline

Default Cruisers attacked Three stories...

Terry K wrote:
On Apr 25, 8:44 am, mister b wrote:
On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 21:58:58 -0700, Gordon wrote:
Which brings up a thought. You can't take a firearm to Canada,

*correction* -- handgun (and we like it like that)

nor mace or pepper spray and probably not a stun gun.

which should of course bring up a question like "WTF would I need these
things for in Canada?

But how about those cans of wasp spray that shoot about 20 feet?

Rifles are okay?
Wow, I'm headed to the far north of Vancouver and whack some
grizzies!!!!!! And I can do it all from two hundred yards off the deck
of my banana boat!
So I wound a few. The only good grizzy is a dead grizzy. Maybe I can
whack some woofies too.
Don't worry my northern friends! I am on my way to help you!
Gordon