Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Does anyone recognize these outboards ?

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 11:48:30 -0400, wrote:

In the pre homeland days you could just go down there and chat up the
coasties. They would walk you around and spill their guts. (My coastie
ring may have helped)

Stealth boats with heavy fire power do not exactly give me a warm and
cozy feeling. We got boarded by one of their red boats a couple of
years ago for BWB (Boating With Blondes). Watching these youngsters
scurry around the boat with side arms and black boots did not exactly
raise my sense of homeland security. Fortunately one of the coasties
was from Seattle, as was one of our blondes. After that the hostility
level dropped several notches.