Bruce in Bangkok[_5_] Bruce in Bangkok[_5_] is offline

Default Cruisers attacked Three stories...

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 09:39:38 GMT, "Thomas, Spring Point Light"
wrote:

"Bruce in Bangkok" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 21:09:34 -0400, "Bill Kearney"
wrote:

Right like european colonialism didn't start this whole cluster****. The
US
is just left cleaning up your ****ing mess.

Grammar isn't the problem, not understanding HISTORY is the problem.

****in weird eh? wow a ****in yank is harrassed and he is allowed to
kill . Well here we go 9/11

Maybe you ****in arseholes should start respecting other peoples
lives.
I know you yanks think you're above the law but maybe if you didn't go
round the world thinking that its ok to kill the ****ing natives 'cos,
like they are not civilised because like, they're not american then
maybe the natives will start actually liking you

but for a country founded upon genocide I know that that's a concept
a step too far........

oh yeah, I know there a few grammatical errors......

thats if any of you understand the word grammatical

It probably doesn't meet with your misconceptions but we recently had
a killing here in Phuket.

A German clad in a wet suit swam out into Chalong Bay and boarded an
French boat, on board which was the French owner and his Thai
girlfriend. The "frogman" attacked the Frenchman with a home made
pistol and a knife. the Frenchman defended himself with a fishing
gaff. After several minutes of battle in which both the Frenchman and
the German were both wounded the German leaped overboard. The
Frenchman's girlfriend notified the police who came to the boat and
evacuated the Frenchman to the hospital. The German Frogman's body was
later found floating in the bay - death was stated to be caused by
bleeding from the gaff wounds. The Frenchman was released from the
hospital after several days and was aboard his boat when last heard
of.

Bruce-in-Bangkok
(correct email address for reply)

====
Bruce,, the German was a frogman? And the Frenchman had a Thai girlfriend?
This makes no sense. I thought all French men were Gay. And.. a French man
is
sometimes refered to as a Frog.. so.. as for the German? He wanted the Thai
girlfriend. What's wrong with that?

If it were me :: I would lure the Frog, aka=Frenchman, away with a floating
penis.
Then? Where is the Thai girlfriend .. oh boy oh boy oh boy..

Just pointed out that we had a Murder involving a Yachtie, right here
in Phuket, and contrary to the OP, above it didn't involve, even
peripherally, an American. Just a couple of E.U. whusses.