posted to alt.sailing.asa
[email protected] thunder@TAKEOUTgti.net is offline

Default Political Crap OT

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 10:32:37 -0400, Vito wrote:

Men and women jump on grenades to save others. They are heros. Others
have risked their lives (and often lost them) to protect and save
others. They too are heros. A man I know had two planes shot out from
under him but hiked back to fight again. I'd call him a hero. McCain got
shot down and captured. Beats the **** out of Blundering Bush's record
but not in the same league as the aforementioned folks.

LOL, besides the jumping on grenades, McCain did all of the above. You
may want to read, at least a little, about McCain's military career.