[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default OT - Help to translation - :-)

On Apr 23, 1:38*pm, "NewsGroups" spørg@først wrote:
The word you are looking for is "barter" which means to excange goods

and or services for goods or services. Usually, we understand it to
mean an exchange that does not involve money...

Ok - but there will be money involved many of the times - as most probally
wants to exchange there big boat with a small boat or visa versa.....

Then the word should be exchange ? Right ?

regards
Per Krabbe

No, I still say barter. I said "usually" no money exchanged but it is
not always that way.. If the op does a google on barter groups he will
probably find sites like he is planning...