[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default OT - Help to translation - :-)

On Apr 23, 12:42*pm, "NewsGroups" spørg@først wrote:
I´m running a website with used/secondhand boat in Scandinavien.

I´m starting a section where the sellers can choose to show that they might
be interested in taking fx. a bigger boat or a sportscar or an apartement
or...... as part of the sale.

But what do you call that in english?

Exchange with a bigger boat... ?? or whats the words for it ?

Thanks in advance -

Per Krabbe / Denmark

The word you are looking for is "barter" which means to excange goods
and or services for goods or services. Usually, we understand it to
mean an exchange that does not involve money...