[email protected] maa.krapuk@sci.fi.invalid is offline

Default Independence of the Seas

HiFlyer kirjoitti:
Miami is anxiously awaiting the arrival of the first "Genesis" ship
and also learning her name.

A few pictures of her development would be appreciated.

HF, Miami

Today in the local newspaper was a news of Genesis and pictures:

http://www.turunsanomat.fi/talous/?t...9,1:0:0:0:0:0:

In the first picture is "elevator restaurant" that can move 3 floors,
second is "Central Park".

The ship will be delivered in the autumn 2009.

My ship homepage is in this new address: http://koti.mbnet.fi/ships/

On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 11:53:05 +0300, lid wrote:

HiFlyer kirjoitti:
Thanks for the pictures of the process. They are fascinating!
I'm looking out my window at sister ship Liberty of the Seas, and
tomorrow I'll see Freedom there at the Miami dock.

HF

Hi, nice recidense!
Here I can see the cranes of drydock if looking out my window but must
walk about 500 metres when see the ship, now some parts of "Genesis".

My photos of all Freedom-class ships via this link:

http://koti.mbnet.fi/rick1/

http://koti.mbnet.fi/rick1/laiva/ind...oftheSeas.html