Gone Angling

Default plywood

I have a few other questions. I'm building a simple boat (cajun flat bottom 10
feet) as a starter project.
The points of the bottom are plotted on a piece of plywood. What would i use to
make a smooth curve?

Do you use a hand held jig saw to cut it out?

I want to put a fancy deck on it. Would a hardwood veneer plywood be ok? I'm
not sure if it is rated for exterior use. Other material to use?

1/4 inch ply is that equivalent to 6mm. Is 5.2 mm luan too thin for sides and
deck.

Can i join plywood by a butt joint and a 1x 2 across the joint on the interior.

All my materials are to be bought from a home depot type store.

Thanks