Bill Kearney Bill Kearney is offline

Default Cruisers attacked Three stories...

Right like european colonialism didn't start this whole cluster****. The US
is just left cleaning up your ****ing mess.

Grammar isn't the problem, not understanding HISTORY is the problem.

****in weird eh? wow a ****in yank is harrassed and he is allowed to
kill . Well here we go 9/11

Maybe you ****in arseholes should start respecting other peoples
lives.
I know you yanks think you're above the law but maybe if you didn't go
round the world thinking that its ok to kill the ****ing natives 'cos,
like they are not civilised because like, they're not american then
maybe the natives will start actually liking you

but for a country founded upon genocide I know that that's a concept
a step too far........

oh yeah, I know there a few grammatical errors......

thats if any of you understand the word grammatical