david scheer

Default Usin a wringer off a wringer washer

like terry said use a feather board costs nothing I use 19mm mdf but use
anything.
instructions:- piece of scrap say 140mm wide by 600mm long around cut one
end to 45 to 60 degrees its not critical, then cut saw cuts about 70 mm up
from the angle cut end, spaced at about 3mm apart.
make one you will get the idea, can be used one pushing down and one
against the fence just cramp them on to table or fence, an advantage is the
safety it provides I have an auto power feed but still at times I use a
feather board
david (carpenter/joiner)