Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default Under Way, Not Making Way, Aground and Not Under Command, revisited

"Skip Gundlach" wrote in message

PS and you even missed the opportunity to upbraid me for my being
aground, one I brought to you on a silver platter. What is this world
coming to, I ask you???

You're aground so often that it's hardly noteworthy! I did make a couple of
snide comments about your propensity towards being aground is posts
elsewhere in this group or maybe in alt.sailing.asa and I even referred you
your Flying Pig as Stuck Pig but I guess you had those kill filed.

Wilbur Hubbard