Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default Under Way, Not Making Way, Aground and Not Under Command, revisited

"Skip Gundlach" wrote in message
However, you either intentionally or stupidly overlooked, ignored, or
simply missed, in your haste to discredit me,

First off, perhaps you should learn how to snip that which is not germaine
to the discussion at hand.

Your statement above is just not so. Look at your OP and you will see where
in YOUR haste to make some lame point you claimed I wrote that which was
written by another.

Any cretin would have understood that, without a leading attribution,
the parts with the carats was someone else speaking, and, given my
lead-in, that the part which had "(end Wilbur)" under it referred to
*your* part of a snipped posting.

Negative. Your newsreader is doing a **** poor job of inserting carets. When
they should be doubled up they are not. Get something that works or learn to
work what you have, please.

And, furthermore, you misattributed your rebuttal, citing the entire
posting I'd shown with the prior poster, remaining nameless, and your
rejoinder. Or, perhaps, it was you in both cases??

Negative again! Just as is the case in this post your words are carated and
mine are not.

And, here, I was looking forward to your erudition on all these
terms. My bad.

What terms?

Wilbur Hubbard