L D'Bonnie L D'Bonnie is offline

Default Schooner "FREIA" at Port Of Aarhus today

On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 01:17:38 GMT, joevan
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 19:51:59 -0500, L d'Bonnie wrote:

On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 15:09:36 GMT, joevan
wrote:

On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 19:45:58 -0500, L d'Bonnie wrote:

On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 21:27:01 +0200, "Happy Hunter"
wrote:

"Happy Hunter" skrev i en meddelelse
a.net...

What is it about Schooners. they're beautiful just tied up to a dock

LdB
Yes, but they become beautiful ladies when under sail.

Just my humble opinion but the dictionary definition of beauty should
include a picture of a Schooner under sail.

LdB

I like that. Yes a modern dictionary.
Do you have the pictures of Heron?, The lady I learned to sail. She
was hogged when I sailed her but so wonderful. Then she was bought by
a person who was able to rebuild her so that she was just as she was
when first built. Then a terrible accident in the Delaware Canal sunk
her and we are still waiting to hear when she will be repaired and
sailing again.

Please post your pictures of Heron. I look forward to seeing them.

LdB.