Bruce in Bangkok[_5_] Bruce in Bangkok[_5_] is offline

Default Do old, retired cruisers have any valid input???

On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 17:53:54 GMT, (Richard
Casady) wrote:

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 14:51:41 -0700 (PDT), Bob
wrote:

Besides whats wrong with using another name to post?

Maybe not so much. What is objectionablel is posting under several
names at the same time. Confusing the readers is rude and obnoxious.
Many post under their real names. The does not seem to be any good
reason not to, and I have observed, over a ten year period, that such
posters are on the average, more credible than those who use a phony
name.

Casady

I don;t think I agree with your statement. For example, there is a
poster on rec.crafts.metalworking called "Gunner Asch", a character
from a book. While his politics are a bit to the right of Genghis
Khan, during the years I have read the news group he has never failed
to give good advise on the group subject.

Bruce-in-Bangkok
(correct email address for reply)