Richard Casady Richard Casady is offline

Default Anchorage identification and boarding techniques

On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 08:17:17 -0400, Rosalie B.
wrote:

MO (without looking it up) is that the moorings are listed on the
charts so that we know where they are, not so that we don't have to
show an anchor light if we are anchored there.

Here in Iowa a cop boat hit an anchored boat at high speed. Killed
someone in their bunk. It was a designated anchorage, but the state
tried to blame the victim for not showing lights.

Casady