Bruce in Bangkok[_5_] Bruce in Bangkok[_5_] is offline

Default Do old, retired cruisers have any valid input???

On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 01:29:27 +1000, Herodotus
wrote:

On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 08:15:39 +0700, Bruce in Bangkok
wrote:

But if you use a alias like Willard J. Wonderful and your email
address is shown as ere you probably
will be thought of as some sort of idiot.

Bruce-in-Bangkok
(correct email address for reply)

Hi Bruce,

Do you get much mail at this address? I wonder if an email handle like
that would work for me.

cheers
Peter

If you mean the Pimpworld address I don't think it will work for you -
first you have to be young and handsome. Secondly you have to have a
name like Willard J. Wonderful and lastly you have to have a 68 ft.
boat with a hot tub.

Where are you? Hanging out in some marina or anchored close in where
you can hijack somebody's unguarded WiFi net?