Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default I decided

wrote in message
On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 18:47:19 -0400, Marty wrote:

JimC wrote:

Capt. JG wrote:

"JimC" wrote in message
snipping

Zzzzzz... this thread is dead Jim... LOL

The string is dead? Well, some of us have interests and
responsibilities beyond participating in such a discussion. Also, I
spent the afternoon this Saturday sailing my boat, something I don't
seem often to see with respect to you and your buddies posting in this
string. - It's strange, but you and most of your anti-Mac buddies seem
to get their jollies from bashing us Mac sailors, whereas we Mac sailors
get pleasure from sailing our Macs.

But I'll get back to you, and also to your Mac-bashing buddies. That's a
promise.

Getting a bit paranoid there Jim. Nobody was bashing Macs, just bashing
the idea that they were sufficiently seaworthy as to be taken off shore
and brave open ocean storms. Now go take a pill and relax, Macs have
their place, as do canoes and paddle boats.

And pool noodles!

I love pool noodles! We had them by the dozens on Lake Mead last summer...
so much fun! Yeah!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com