Brian D

Default Petit Ezpoxy not applying smoothly

You should still pre-heat the shop then turn off the heaters while the paint
takes a set. Moving the air around means you are moving dust around. Turn
the heaters on after the paint can be touched. Note that this takes
baby-sitting, else things may cool too much and paint can sag rather than
set. You might try radiant heaters without fans in them. Some people
pre-wet the floor (water) to reduce dust even further. I usually spray, so
I run a few pots of water through the paint gun to humidify the air and to
settle dust, then while any mist on the boat dries, I mix the paint and get
set up for the real thing (paint).

Brian

"Gabe Silverman" wrote in message
om...