Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default Anchorage identification and boarding techniques

"Roger Long" wrote in message
Pay what you want. My 2 nm LED anchor light was less than half that and a
very nice looking unit.

--
Roger Long

"Nice looking?" C'mon, now Roger. Since when has "nice looking" been the
guide to quality equipment? You get what you pay for and that's a fact. Top
of the line stuff costs big bucks. You either figure your boat and your
life's worth it or it's not.

Tell you what. The fifteen dollar compact fluorescent bulb does a better job
at lighting up my anchored Allied Seawind 32 than does the expensive LED.
The expensive one was a waste of money from that standpoint. From an
esthetic standpoint, however, a masthead lamp is more traditional even if it
is less functional.

Wilbur Hubbard