Bob Bob is offline

Default Do old, retired cruisers have any valid input???

On Apr 18, 10:48*am, wrote:
On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 10:43:14 -0700, Bob wrote:
BTW what is a sock puppet? About the only place Ive ever heard that
expression is here.
Bob

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_sock_puppet

Thanks guys.. I wondered about that since I started reading here. I
figured it was one of thoese cutie names like everybody used in the
70s when CB radios were all the rage. Hey, mabe we could all meet at
Denny's or IHOP sit for hours and talk CB/ internet talk to each other
like a bunch of old hens. Now that really sounds like yachting!

Personally Ill stick with words that more common people use:
pseudonym
alias
nom de plume
AKA

Besides whats wrong with using another name to post? Or does it offend
the etiquette police? ie, Roger and his followers.
Bob