Bob Bob is offline

Default Do old, retired cruisers have any valid input???

On Apr 17, 7:15*am, "Bill Kearney" wrote:

Oh that's rich. *Either a sock-puppet account or yet another lunatic.

Good, hurry up with that plan.

To Bill Kearney:

So Im having a conversation with another poster here, you bust in and
call me a "...sock-puppet... lunatic..." and tell me that I should die
as soon as possible.

So why do yo feel so compelled to butt into someone else's
conversation and make thoes comments?
I suppose I should get all ****y and start a name calling thread but I
think not. But darn, your comments certainly reflect loudly your
personality.

BTW what is a sock puppet? About the only place Ive ever heard that
expression is here.
Bob