Bruce in Bangkok[_5_] Bruce in Bangkok[_5_] is offline

Default Anti fouling paint

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 11:02:28 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Bruce in Bangkok" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 09:42:46 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Bruce in Bangkok" wrote in message
On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 15:27:16 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 13:13:07 -0400, "Roger Long"
wrote:

if the GPS should go out

There is really no excuse for not carrying a spare hand held or two
and a few extra batteries. I use them in the dinghy at times.

It is not safe, I'm told, to operate the dinghy when one is too drunk
to find the way back to the boat without a GPS :-)

Bruce-in-Bangkok
(correct email address for reply)

If you can find the dinghy, you're good to go. LOL

The dinghy is easy to find - just keep walking until you fall over it.
The boat is another matter 'cus all those anchor lights are the same
color...

Bruce-in-Bangkok
(correct email address for reply)

We've had this same ongoing problem in the BVIs after many too many. Finally
we got smart and left one of thos hanging lights in the cockpit. That worked
for a couple of nights until all of our drunken neighbors thought it was
such a good idea. LOL

An Australian mate of mine recently discovered these flexible strips
of LED's so he bought a blue one and wrapped it around the back stay.
Says it is a world of help in finding his boat at night.