Don White Don White is offline

Default Trucks

"Vic Smith" wrote in message

Truth be told, if I wanted to have something for light duty hauling,
that's the type of truck I'd get. Pretty easy on the gas, isn't it?
As it is, if I can't tie it up on the roof of my car (I'll pick up a
few 2x4's to support sheets that flex.) I just get it delivered.
For what I do now though, I can't justify a single duty truck.

--Vic

The 3.0 V6 is a bit thirsty and underpowered at the same time (148 hp)
I can't justify mine either since I sold my sailboat last August, but I
still have one year to go on the Rangers lease.
We just signed the papers for a 2007 Dodge Charger SXT for my son tonight.
Maybe he'll let me drive that on occasion.