HK HK is offline

Default Another casualty of Windows and Vista

John H. wrote:
On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 18:29:55 -0400, "JimH" wrote:

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 09:40:11 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Apr 17, 12:17 pm, HK wrote:
Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:

I may have to buy my youngest a Mac.
Mild curiosity, Reggie. Is your kid so mentally or genetically
"challenged," he can't figure out what computer to buy without your
"help"? I mean, you know nothing about computers...your kid, if he has a
working brain, must know more than you do, right?
Gee, I guess you could have said the same exact thing about a certain
person's ego helping Marine son......

Our purchase of a laptop to him was a gift to him upon his graduation from
the USMC basic training program at Parris Island.

I know that is a hard concept for you to understand.......but give it
another go.

Regardless........this strange obsession you have with me is an indication
that you need some help regarding the state of your mental health. Perhaps
you can get a group discount if John Herring signed up with you as he has
the same obsession problem with me.

I think his comment was directed at Harry's implication that kids, like
your son, would have to be mentally challenged for a parent to help with a
computer. Loogy most certainly said nothing derogatory about your son, but,
if you can comprehend his logic, Harry did.

Personally, I think you did a nice thing, even if the laptop had Vista
installed.

No, actually, I recalled that JimH bought his kid a computer as a gift.
My comments were directed only to Reggie's imaginary incompetent son,
the "pre-doctoral" program son who cannot buy his own computer.

Nice try, though, crap-for-brains.

Hey I see you got the geek squad in to fix your computer clock. Congrats.