Backyard Renegade

Default Ritchie Globemaster on eBay

Glenn Ashmore wrote in message news:3Yiqb.4673$62.1537@lakeread04...
Should have thought to mentioned it here first but I just listed a new
Globemaster SP-5C compass on eBay. After I built the binnacle with an
instrument pod I realized that it would be to high for easy viewing so I
bought a flush mount. One of you guys building a larger boat might
could use it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=2441483 980

Hey Glenn, next time try putting the ebay link in your sig file with
the spade anchor link... then this guy can go home and kick his cat!
BTW I sell, boats, kits, plans, and all kinds of other stuff at
SmallBoats.com! Please visit SmallBoats.com for more information on
how you can give me lot's of money for very little service, only
attitude. If you really want to get good glue, try Jaques over at
Bateau.com, or Larry over at Raka.com. Also Brian Dixon, sorry can't
remember the URL right now, but he sells glue too. These guys all use
the glue they sell, I like that, I have used Raka for years myself. If
you want Wood, try Condon Lumber in NY. Or if you are out on the
Island try Roberts Plywood, at http://www.getwood.com or Wood-Ply
Lumber in Freeport at woodply.com. For great plans for almost anything
contemporary try Bateau.com, Glenl.com or stevproj.com. I get my ring
nails at GlenL too. For spreading glue I use Ziplock freezer bags by
SC Johnson and Co. don't know their site either. For flotation I use
blue dock billett by Dow Chemical and near the engine or fuel, two
part by.... umm... oh later. Now for you my friend, when things go bad
I use crying towels by Scott Paper, recliner by lazyboy, scotch by
Dewars, and getting a grip, priceless...
Later, Scotty from SmallBoats.com.... The best damn small boat site on
the net!