Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default I decided

"JimC" wrote in message
Assuming the boat can't sink (which I seriously doubt - given the
pounding it would endure, it would likely break up),

--- Any evidence or proof to back up that statement Capt? No?

Is there any proof that if I go after it with a sawsall it'll remain intact?
No.

it would be dismasted for sure.

Any evidence or proof to support that assertion Capt?.... No?

Like I said, you know next to nothing about boats. That is certainly my
assertion, and the proof is what you bought and then claim it's going to do
fine offshore in storm conditions.

Then, (not that sailing would have ever been an option), your only chance
for survival would be below decks, while the boat rolled over and over
and over, perhaps even pitchpolling from time to time.

Any evidence or proof to back up that particular assertion Capt? ....No?

See other thread parts. This is boring.

It would be like being in
a washing machine with heavy and sharp objects. You'd find yourself in a
non-habitable environment of flying hazards including yourself that would
break your bones into mush.

LOL.

Not so funny if you happen to be there.

In desperation to escape, you would vacate the
premises, and then either be thrown off the boat by the wave action or
you would remove yourself from the boat deliberately.

That's fascinating piece of fiction Capt. - Have you considered writing a
novel?

Read it as fact in a non-fiction book... actually several.

Either way, you wouldn't
survive.

Great fiction Capt. Too bad you have no evidence or proof whatsoever to
support it.

Yeah, too bad.

--
"j" ganz @@