GDSmith GDSmith is offline

Default Trucks

What ticked me off about the 1/2 ton series trucks is that MOST of
them (with extended cab!) come with either the 5.5 or 6.5 ft bed. In
the Ford class, you have to go down the the Work truck (XL class) and
even then they make you pay for a 'heavy duty' package, and that
requires a 4.10 rear-axle.

I just want a full size pickup with some interior room and capable of
carrying 8ft boards - that used to be pretty standard. Now you have to
go up to the SuperDuty range - and that's what I'm trying to downsize
from ! (I currently have an F-350)

I did find a Chevy Silverado that looked ok - maybe it's time I leave
the Ford brand.

GDSmith
Harpers Ferry, WV

FOR SALE: 2003 Baja 242 Islander