HK HK is offline

Default Another casualty of Windows and Vista

Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:
John H. wrote:
On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 09:40:11 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Apr 17, 12:17 pm, HK wrote:
Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:

I may have to buy my youngest a Mac.
Mild curiosity, Reggie. Is your kid so mentally or genetically
"challenged," he can't figure out what computer to buy without your
"help"? I mean, you know nothing about computers...your kid, if he
has a
working brain, must know more than you do, right?
Gee, I guess you could have said the same exact thing about a certain
person's ego helping Marine son......

Does 'buying for' or 'helping buy' a computer for a relative indicate the
relative is mentally or genetically challenged?

Did someone really say something like that? Gosh, I gave my niece a
laptop
and she's graduating from Virginia Tech with a Physical Therapy degree.
But, those may be easily obtainable.

My son already told me he would pay the difference between a PC and a
MAC, my youngest is my daughter, who liked the PC because of her "fun"
software. I wonder if MAC is behind industrial sabotage and they sent
over some of their engineers to help design Vista. It sure looks like
it. No body could screw it up that bad without trying.

Your computer posts are like your boating posts: entirely made of up
pickings from google. Interesting.