Backyard Renegade

Default Ritchie Globemaster on eBay

" georgebush wrote in message . ..
You know this is really illegal and unwarranted by a man of your
caliber - do we have to write your ISP and demand satisfaction.

Obviously you have not been around this group to understand the
tremendous amount of input Glenn donates here. This group is probably
one of the most focused unmonitored groups I attend. Glenn has a piece
of equipment that would be useful to a good percentage of the builders
here, and he is not trying to make a living selling custom
"binnacle's". Every time Glenn has one of these "ashtrays" (projects
that don't end up working but can not be thrown out), he usually
provides detailed information about the process, with circles and
arrows and a paragraph... so we don't have to make the same mistakes.
Personally, I don't see why a 1% spam ratio by a regular contributor
to a particular news group should raise any question at all. Just my
opinion.
Scotty from SmallBoats.com

On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 22:03:25 -0500, Glenn Ashmore
wrote:

Should have thought to mentioned it here first but I just listed a new
Globemaster SP-5C compass on eBay. After I built the binnacle with an
instrument pod I realized that it would be to high for easy viewing so I
bought a flush mount. One of you guys building a larger boat might
could use it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=2441483 980