Brian D

Default Ritchie Globemaster on eBay

I'm trying to figure out what's illegal about buying something then turning
around and selling it. This is America. Buy and sell what you want. Let
the best man win.

Brian

"Brian Whatcott" wrote in message
I hope the anonymous commentator is joking...

I understood Glenn's motivation

Brian W

On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 21:54:18 -0800, "
georgebush wrote:

You know this is really illegal and unwarranted by a man of your
caliber - do we have to write your ISP and demand satisfaction.

On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 22:03:25 -0500, Glenn Ashmore
wrote:

Should have thought to mentioned it here first but I just listed a new
Globemaster SP-5C compass on eBay. After I built the binnacle with an
instrument pod I realized that it would be to high for easy viewing so I
bought a flush mount. One of you guys building a larger boat might
could use it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...egory=31277&it

em=2441483980