Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Anti fouling paint

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 16:50:07 -0400, "Roger Long"
wrote:

I do but that's not what I was talking about. Someday, the airforce is
going to detect an unidentifiable radar target and turn the whole system
off
just in case it is a poor mans GPS guided missile.

Supposedly there is some new invention called a "sex tent" or some
such which uses heavenly bodies to determine position without
satellites or radio waves. What will they think of next ?

:-)

Heh. And, for communication, we have sat phones and saxophones, and some
people even have phone sex.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com