Glenn Ashmore

Default drawings/plans WW2-era needed

Rick wrote:

Oh geez, what a flashback! I lived on St. Simons Island when I was a kid
and remember seeing that thing all the time. I had not even thought of
it for years until you mentioned it.

All kinds of memories flooding back, the smell of the Hercules plant,
the Wonderful Marshes of Glynn, WMOG, and gar fishing.

Thanks for the reminder.

And the Deck restaurant, the slightly sulfur taste of beach water,
shrimp boats seining 300 yards off the beach, the active Coast Guard
station, Crafts Court, stores that sold real marine stuff in the
village, a spot or two of vacant land. All gone.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com