Glenn Ashmore

Default drawings/plans WW2-era needed

The U.S. National Archives Cartographic Archives has most existing
plans for US Navy ships from 1776 to 1949. The Smithsonian also sells
plans for many naval vessels with more emphasis on ships up to 1917 but
many of the more well known hulls up to 1949. Prices range from $5 to $75.

Chris wrote:

Just curious, I've been searching and searching the internet for days, and
while I can find plenty of photographs, I'm looking for some drawings and/or
plans for WW2-era boats, in particular the T2 Tanker, Victory Ship, and
Liberty Ship, for a project.

Can anyone tell me where I might find online technical resources with plans
or drawings?

Thanks very much.

Found some basic drawings, but too simplistic. Preferably line drawings or
construction detail, technical drawings, etc...

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com