Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default I decided

"JimC" wrote in message
.. .
That's quite a consession. Would you concede that if we drop it off a
10-story apartment building it might "break up"?

Careful how you answer....

OK.- Being very, very careful .... I suspect that if the Mac were dropped
off a 10-story building, it might suffer severe structural damage. Once
again, however, I don't know how I would manage the logistics of such an
experiment.

Try going out in a storm. Water isn't so soft as you think, and when your
nice little Mac goes flying off the top of 30 foot wave, then gets pounded
by another one, and another, and another, you'll know the answer.

To summarize this little discussion, it's become quite clear that, other
than anecdotes, hearsay, speculation, and the usual ridicule and sarcasm,
there is no evidence supporting 99% of the negative comments regarding the
Mac26M. - As I initially noted.

You're right. It just takes common sense. The Mac is a great boat for
protected waters and light winds with small waves. Any place else, and you
can't blame the boat for the consequences.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com