Jim Woodward

Default drawings/plans WW2-era needed

Places to start searching --
http://www.hazegray.org/ a private site, but has an amazing amount of
information on navies around the world and many links.

The modeling world is probably your best bet for links to detailed drawings.
Try these:
http://www.loyalhannadockyard.com/
http://scalemodel.net/

Jim Woodward
www.mvFintry.com

"Chris" wrote in message
. ..
Just curious, I've been searching and searching the internet for days, and
while I can find plenty of photographs, I'm looking for some drawings

and/or
plans for WW2-era boats, in particular the T2 Tanker, Victory Ship, and
Liberty Ship, for a project.

Can anyone tell me where I might find online technical resources with

plans
or drawings?

Thanks very much.

Found some basic drawings, but too simplistic. Preferably line drawings

or
construction detail, technical drawings, etc...