Rick

Default drawings/plans WW2-era needed

Chris wrote:

Just curious, I've been searching and searching the internet for days, and
while I can find plenty of photographs, I'm looking for some drawings and/or
plans for WW2-era boats, in particular the T2 Tanker, Victory Ship, and
Liberty Ship, for a project.

Look up the Lane Victory (Victory) in San Pedro and the Jeremiah O'Brien
(Liberty)in San Francisco. Someone in their respective organizations
should be able to help you.

I have some T2 propulsion materials and a bit of stuff on conversions
and stretches. What exactly are you looking for?

The J. Porter Shaw Library in San Francisco is an excellent resource. I
have had good luck dealing with them over the years. If nothing else
they can help you find who has what you need.

http://www.nps.gov/safr/local/lib/colldev.html

Good luck,

Rick