Bob Bob is offline

Default The answer ISN"T an electric or a bigger windlass

On Apr 14, 4:18*am, "Roger Long" wrote:

OK, I'll fess up. *I only left Bob and Wilbur in the killfile until after my
next nap. *The stress, fatigue, and drugs of my first hospitalization in 45
years had me a bit cranky last week and my perspective was not all it
usually is. *In a group like this, as long as the subject actually is boats and
cruising, we should expect and tolerate some profanity, stupidity, putting
words in others mouths and then attacking them.
Roger Long

My Dearest Roger,

I accept you appology. Thank you

Bob